Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Meridian mail navigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

phonenoob

IS-IT--Management
Feb 17, 2006
US
Horribly stupid question, but how can you hit the "cancel" button in the meridian mail system? Is there a crash course on this I could reference? Thanks.

when your listening to a prompt or in the screen... at any voice prompt # shuts her up (btw her name is bib) stands for lady in the box

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

sorry, I mean in the menu system through the PBX serial console

your in an opt 11 alt ] takes you back to the screen, other then that your on soft keys...crtl r will repaint the screen. what are you trying to cancel?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Yea, it's a softkey. But in my ignorance I don't know how to actually hit said softkey. I was trying to reset someone's voicemail password. I thought the voicemailbox number was the same as the extension but it says no such mailbox. Step 1 for me is to get out of this menu. Step 2 is finding out what the mailbox number is for a given DN. One thing at a time for me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back