Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Meridian Mail 10 Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

molotovich

Technical User
Nov 19, 2010
MX
Good day, im trying to access a MMAIL release 10, I have access to the mail screen and can modify a few parameters but I need to change the following:

TN whjere the card is: for some reason it shows the card TNs that is programmed to be on the slot 8 instead of 10, I believe this is why I get the DSP on the LOADING state all the time, even when I did courtesy disabled and reenabled, the offline diagnostics says its OK.

I need to access TOOLS but when I log to the MMAIL it only asks for password, it doesnt ask for a LOGIN, how do you access the TOOLS level in here (so i can retrieve keycode and stuff)

Thanks a lot

Type in TOOLS, then it will ask you for your admin password. Tool is not really a password,it is an access word.

Avaya/Nortel/NEC/Asterisk/Access Control/CCTV/DSX/Acti/UCx

Thanks a lot, it helped me to get inside the tools, never dealt with these before, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back