Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Meridian 1 Attendant pc console

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninetoes40

Technical User
Jan 5, 2010
US
We use the Meridian PC software for our console on the CS1000 and we are upgrading to windows 10. I tested it with windows 10 and it works fine but how do I register the software now that Nortel is gone? I called the old number and it comes back to a company called Affiliated.

Thanks, Dave

I reach them at the old number 1-800-242-2121, Avaya.

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

Thanks. I called that number and they had no idea what I was talking about. I've seen some posts where this software is not supported anymore.

If you still have the old PC that the Attendant PC was running on then you should be able to view the Serial # and Registration #.
I can't remember where it is exactly but I don't think it's hard to find. Pretty sure that's all you need. There might be an "Inst Code" - I don't recall ever using that but I have it noted with Serial# and Reg#.

I did find the serial number and registration number and when I put those in on the new PC it asked me to register it. That's when the old number pops up that is disconnected.

Thanks Dave

When you call that 1-800-242-2121 did you listen for the prompt that says if you are a former Nortel customer press 1? I call them often for cs1k replacement parts.

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back