Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Menus on Active Document Application are not visible

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdenD

Programmer
Jun 1, 2001
PH
I'm already finished with my application, having compiled it into an executable file. Now, my boss asked me if I could implement my application as browser-based so that user's can access my app through the internet browser. I read about Active Document application in the Visual Studio help file and saw the possibility of implementing my app with this. What I did was to make a main file based on the active doc base class. This active doc object calls my main.prg. It loaded successfully but the problem is the menus of my application cannot be seen in the menu bar of the Internet Explorer. How can i make the menu visible so that user's can perform their transactions? Do I need to recode? And another thing, is active doc app's performance slow as what other's say? thanks for whatever information you can give me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back