Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Menu Items Will Only Appear after 5pm on POS

Status
Not open for further replies.

chovy

Technical User
Feb 3, 2021
CA
I have it set up where I have a Daily Specials button that is set up under the category of SIM/PMS Inquire and the Interface is "4 Daily Spec." Then I have 4 menu items that are under the "204 Drink Thurs" SLU. These 4 items pop up after 5pm but I need them during lunch as well. Where should I be looking to edit the settings so that the items pop up all day? TIA!

Are you able to share the code for this? It's hard to know what's going on without knowing what the SIM is doing.

A quick look at the Menu Items in question could help as well. Check your menu level class for each and see if you can change them to one that goes all day or create one that does your lunch period and after 5pm if you don't want it running every hour of the day. Check your settings under POS Config -> Menu Levels -> Auto Menu Levels as well.

No nothing to do with those. I remember watching a programmer fix this issue at another restaurant we have and he went through the MICROS files on the drive and opened up a .txt file and changed the times. Just have no idea which files he went to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back