Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Memory problem - after other problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowrl2644

Programmer
Apr 19, 2002
US
First thing a short story - An attempt for security the organization installed Norton Fire wall software then a long standing foxpro application started receiving Fatal exception code C00000FD - I attempted to fix by installed the service pack for foxpro VFP70SP1.MSP - the problem is now even worse - on every form with an append blank command I recieve and error(43) - no enough memory to complete the task - one 3 different machines - 2 in windows 2000 and one in windows 98 - Please - help some - application is not work and the organization is currently down without the application up and running.

shadowrl2644

You seem to know exactly what caused the problem (Norton Fire wall), I'm surprised no one in the organisation thought of removing the firewall to see if the problem goes away. Mike Gagnon

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ184-2483 first.

I forgot to tell everyone in the first message that the fire was removed --- any other ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back