Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Memory error - reports 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggertsae

Technical User
May 5, 2004
IS
Hi

I have couple of users having trouble running reports. They are often able to run one report, but have to restart program to be able to run another. Always gives a memory error.

What is strange that two of those got identical computers at the same time, and only one of them is having this problem.

Anyone.

Eggert

What operating System?
Have you got SU10 on the pc, often fixes this.

Stu..

2 decades from retirement, 2 minutes from a breakdown

Eggert,

If you could read our archive threads, this issue had been discussed earlier. Apparently, SCCS Client has a few bugs related to a Pentium 4 PC and a PC with Memory > 512 MB.

Nortel has dispatched a patch or Service Update for this issue, which is the SU10C. If you have access to Nortel MPL (Where distributors normally download patches), you can download the file here. Otherwise, you might need to get it from your distributor.

Just for your information, the latest patch for SCCS Client is SU11C. You might as well get the latest patch.

:)

Thank you Erwin. This helps a lot.

I did try to find an answear to this before I posted it, but didn´t, because to me SCCS client didn´t ring a bell. I´m used to talking about the system in another language, and also because we rely on our distributor to solve our problems.

The remarkable is that some problems we have had for the last 12 months, and they have not been able to solve, I ´ve found the answear on this site.

So basicly this free site has solved problems we have spent a lot of money and time trying to solve.

Remarkable thing this thing we call the internet.

I've often thought of becoming a Symposium Helpline. It's easy, charge £50 and hour and come up with "Have you rebooted?" Do you rekon any of the Vendors actually read these pages, nah, otherwise we wouldn't have to post the questions in the first place..

Stu..

2 decades from retirement, 2 minutes from a breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back