Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Melin Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comput3rGuy

IS-IT--Management
Feb 7, 2012
US
I have a building that has a legend system that want to allow all extensions to dial 1-800 # (or any toll free number).

I went into the restrictions and removed all restrictions from all extensions. But, if you grab a line from the pool the restriction is still on. How do I remove the restriction from the pool? Or, could this be a telco setting that happens before the phone sysytem? I am fairly certain that it is the pool because on the Admin Phones (Extensions) I can either select to pull a line from the pool or manually select any of the same lines that are the pool 70.

Menu-System Prog-Exit-Extensions, then find disallow tables. Check each to see if they include 800 numbers. If they do, remove the 800 numbers from the table.

I found tables and the disalowed list but there was nothing for 1-800 numbers??? Do I have to create a table for this and if so, How do I do that?

I would lower the FRL of the sets to restrict them, then create an ARS table with 1800, 1888, 1877, 1866, 1855 in it with an FRL lower or equal to the now restricted phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back