Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Meet-Me Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexcruz

IS-IT--Management
Nov 14, 2005
US
Is there a way to tell who is on the Meet-Me conference? Our system states that it is full, but we can't tell who is using it. When I do a status meet-me vdn xxxx, it does not show any ports as connected.

What do you mean by the system states it's full? Does the announcement tell you or does a status command tell you? Whether you got your vector messed up or the meet-me conference is in a 'hickup-state' ;-)
Try to reset it with the reset mee-me command.

Kind Regards,
Maarten Copini

Reset it by doing:

reset meet xxxx(meet me vdn)

Not sure how it happens, but does happen on occasion. (In my case, 3 times out of hunderds of meet me numbers over the course of a year)

Thanks,

Wildcard

You can status a meet-me VDN to see the connected ports.

Once you have the ports, you can "list station port xxxxxx" to see the extensions connected.

i agree with wildcard. sometimes, the meet me vdn gets stuck (for lack of a terminology) and would require a reset to make it available again.

ezncool
I have no technical solution to your management problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back