Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MD110 PELPI AND A-NUMBER PRESENTATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTek8

Programmer
Aug 10, 2011
KE
Hi guys,

I have forwarded all calls to an extension using the repeated deflection command PELPI to an external mobile number.

It however has presented me with a problem. The receiver on the mobile number sees the calling number as own extension number that has got the pelpi enabled, instead of the number of the calling party that originated the call. The receiver needs to see the number of the origin caller. Is there a way to enable this?

To have the callers original A-number presented at the called mobile phone, CLIP-SA first need to be installed at your ISDN connections. You may consult your ISDN provider.
Additional programming may be necessary in your MD110.

///doktor

doktor, CLIP-SA is enabled on the ISDN according to the provider.

On the MD110, route ADC is set as 100500000000025000000110000. Note D22/D23 is set to 11, but still it doesn't work. What other configuration should i adapt?

doktor, it's a mix of digital and analog. ADC 00120013010000 and 010001301 respectively set to send digits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back