Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MD110 Parallel Ringing

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixET

Technical User
Nov 20, 2014
GB
Hi,

We have an MD110 System that I need some help with.

One of the Extensions is an Aastra Dialog 4222 digital handset and it's number is set to also Parallel ring a Cordless handset with it's own number.

The user has added a Polycom conference phone in the same room, being analog, we can't connect this to the digital port. We currently have it connected to another analog port in the same room but need it to ring on incoming calls to the digital port. However we can't parallel ring more than one number and the user doesn't want to lose the parallel ring setup on his cordless which he carries round with him.

Short of getting a conference phone that is compatible with the MD110 Digital ports, is there any way of setting up the Polycom phone to ring on incoming calls to the digital port?

Thanks for any help,

Dave

Thanks fcpli,

I can't get the MD110 to accept the command, could you please assist?

The main number is 7720 (Digital) and I need to parallel ring 1420 (analog) and 1605 (DECT)

I've tried PLLNI:MDIR=7720,SDIR=1605; - Executed OK

followed by PLLNI:MDIR=7720,SDIR=1420; - Not Executed as 7720 already parallel setup to 1605

then started again:

PLLNE:MDIR=7720; - Are you Sure? - Y - Executed
PLLNI:MDIR=7720,SDIR=1605&1420; - Too many parameters, not executed
PLLNI:MDIR=7720,SDIR=1605,SDIR=1420 - Syntax Error

What am I doing wrong here???

Thanks,
Dave

As described, sdir=xxxx&zzzzz, not separately.....

Sorry, I didn't check properly your output....
If you get PLLNI:MDIR=7720,SDIR=1605&1420; - Too many parameters, not executed, theen there is a problem. So, is the answer from the MD really "Too many parameters, not executed" or something else? Did you try to rfpui the PRHH?
If you still have this issue, we need to trace the problem (or maybe more traces, depending).
Trace PRHH in LIM 1, when trying PLLNI. Also send pclop:unit=prhh;
Or you can try to load PRHH from INL and see what happens (this doesn't destroy the data of parallel ringing).

fcpli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back