Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MD110 BC11, LIMs stuck at "30" on LogDisplay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rg5dc

Technical User
Nov 12, 2009
RS
I will try to fix this error on Monday, but it would be nice if someone advise what to expect on site and which boards I should bring as a spare parts...
It is a 3-LIM system, all LIMs are at the same location (I think that it is a multi-lim system because of the total capacity...).
Not seen with my own eyes, but all LIMs are in "30" state (I'm thinking that GS and PCM are OK).
Since I/O board is detected, but loading doesn't start, my first guess is that something is wrong with LPU, NIU or HDD/Flash disk
I'm aware that system is old, but it was working well and there is no money available to do any kind of upgrade in the near feature.
Thanks in advance for all your suggestions!

Hi
If that stock in 3310 no any io board or flash or valid rel or valid inl
No any money !! Good

PG4E

Thanks for the response, but I didn't quite understand it.
I think that 3310, 3320 on I/O LIM passed OK.
LIM2 and LIM3 are in "30" because they are waiting for I/O LIM to start loading them...
What bugs me is why LIM1 is showing "30", probably because of no valid REL directory...

20 Waiting for contact
• Executing side, non-I/O LIM:
PLF initiates a signalling path and waits for contact with I/O LIM.
• Standby side:
PLF initiates a signalling path and waits for contact with the executing side.
• Executing side, I/O LIM:
No I/O board is found.
30 Action described in code 20 has been completed successfully.
• Executing side, non-I/O LIM:
The supervising program in I/O LIM has reached contact with the LIM.
• Standby side:
The supervising program in the executing side has reached contact with the standby side.
40 A load order has been obtained.
so may be problem is in io board or lpu ?

PG4E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back