Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MCSE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2002
US
I was thinking of getting my MCSE, but when I look on the net on how to get started, I get bombarded with sites trying to sell me stuff. Any tips on how to go about this? Good sites? Study Materials? Thanks!

search for forums with "certification" in their names.

Did you know that in some areas of the world MSCE's are not allowed to write Microsoft Certified Engineer?

Apparently Microsoft Certified Engineer is not really an engineer and some laws say that non-engineers cannot use the title.

Gary Haran
==========================

A piece of advice...

Look for an institution that has solid roots in other I/T fields as well. The place where I got my MCSE had a very good history of Cisco, Novell, and A+ training. When comparing my school to other schools which my friends attended, it was clear that my instructors were more experienced and well versed in aspects other than just MCSE stuff, which lead to a better learning experience.

xutopia,

You know why they are not allowed to write a "Microsoft Certified Engineer"?
Beacuse some peaple they take the certificate while they don't deserve it, they don't study, do you know that there are many internet sites you can buy from them many MSCE exams !! and some of the sites they say "MCSE Certified GUARANTEED" !! I have seen some peapole here with MSCE certificate but without the MSCE knowledge.

And I agree with what Mike555 said.

Good lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back