Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MCSD Training costs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
I'm thinking of attaining an MCSD certification. Ive done some shopping around, but in St. Louis, most places don't offer mcsd training.... I found this one place ( that looks like good place, but I can't find any other places to compare their price to.....They want eleven grand in advance for the whole shabang including the A+ cert.....anyone have any idea of what the going rates are? Any help would be much appreciated! ...Brian

Hi Mulgruper

I've been looking for MCSD training also. My initial impression is that $11K is quite high. Do they offer a money-back guarantee? One place I have been looking at costs $5K. See They also work with you to get placed once you take the course.

Also, I would talk with some recruiters in St. Louis to see what requirements employers want. I have found out that employers want specific experience as well as certification.

One rule: if you can't get work that will pay for your $11K investment, then it isn't worth the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back