Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MCK Extender 1000+

Status
Not open for further replies.

norteld

Vendor
Apr 9, 2007
US
Hello all. I am having issues with the remote side of an MCK Extender 1000+. When it's powered on, the status LED flashes yellow, then red, then green over and over. Any ideas? Also, does anybody know where I might be able to download a manual for it? It's been installed for a couple years with no problems till now, and the customer doesn't know what happened to the manual. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I would first reset both units. Has their dialtone providers changed? Confirm the dialtones and that the switch port extension is working before plugging into the unit. Call to the number on the switch side to confirm the modem is answering.

I have reset both units, but I still have the same problem. Nothing has changed on the carrier side, they just turned it on one day and it didn't show the "Go Online? message anymore. The switch side does answer when you call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back