Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MCD , IP Console 5550 Call History 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonmyk

Technical User
Oct 13, 2010
US
Am I just missing a COS option for the IP Console because I can't get it to keep or display Call History after a call is transferred or disconnected. What is the setting I'm missing?

Hi Jonmyk.

You need to run a sql server for the call logging on Mitel IP5550 console. You need at least version 3.7.0.2
See the release notes of that version.

So even though there are call history tabs on the IP Console Application, (answered, transferred, missed) there is no way to have them display in the application? Or are you saying I have to run a sql server and point the application to it?

@DutchMark

Thanks after searching numerous bulletins I thought I had it but I wasn't that lucky. Had to call TS.

I got a power point presentation from Mitel TS which walked me through everything. The notes I had skipped 2 main parts which hosed me big time.

"The only problem with common sense is that it's not that common

Just wondering do you have the powerpoint Doc?

I have the postgreql installed and I modified the hda file to allow the host but still not able to connect the console.

Yes I do as a matter of fact.

"The only problem with common sense is that it's not that common

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back