Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

McAfee Firewall Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeaden

Technical User
Jan 20, 2004
US
Does anyone know of a way to get a list of the firewall rules that ePo has? I need to provide the ruleset for security.

Thanks,
Aeaden

I am having a problem with this too. I was able to install the .nap file and desktop firewall is now listed under policies but when I click on Administrative Options the screen only show a blank box with an X in the corner, below the Inherit box.

have either of you installed the update for the console?? Its part of the firewall install kit. This is required for you to perform any policy changes.

Wile666, your problem is that you don't have the firewall update patch for ePo. Let me see if I can find the link for you.

Actually it is in the ZIP of the firewall download. It is in a folder called epo Update for firewall and must be run on every console running ePo.

Hope that helps.

My question had to do with creating an output that would document policy settings I have established. I had to create a spreadsheet to document my settings. I don't see a way to get this from ePo.

Thanks,
Aeaden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back