Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MBox Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2001
US
I have one mailbox that is locked out. Even after I do a PW reset, it remains locked. The error on the disp is Mbox Locked.

I guess my question is, how do I unlock it?

After you have reset the password you should have gone back into f981 and the system would have asked to you to reset the password then it should have been unlocked. Two reason why you would have been locked out is because you try'd entering a an invalid password three times or you're class of service password expiry days has been exceeded

I agree. It SHOULD have done that. But it wont unlock. Thats the problem.

I force a PW reset, and then go into the mailbox with the new PW, but it remains locked.

Did you try just deleting the box and re-entering it to see if it goes back to default

OK, now my lameness is showing.

How do I delete a mailbox and recreate it?

go to feature 983 enter the logon password then in the display it will show add delete or change go and press the delete key enter the extention number you like to delete.Also note that you will have to re-do all greetings but the tutorial will walk you through all of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back