Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Maximum resolution for Citrix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Can anyone tell me what the maximum resolution for a Windows Citrix ICA client? We have a doctor who has his home resolution set to 1600 X 1200. When he connects to the Citrix server, with the full screen mode turned on, he only gets 1027 X 768.

Thanks in advance for the help

Depending on the version of the client you're using, and the client machines' graphics card capabilities, there's a theoretical limit of 32,777 x 32,777.

I ran out of memory trying to test this - the best I could do was 256 colours at 800 x 32,777.

This looks to be a limitation set on the Citrix server. Check the published app settings.

I hope this helps

When I installed the ica32 update from citrix web site. I got apps to run at 16-bit, with 1600 X 1200 resolution. After I created the ICA connection, I made sure that the connections properties AND settings were set to 16-bit color as well as 1600 X 1200 resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back