Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Maximum Discount error Micros POS 3700

Status
Not open for further replies.

manelandrea

Programmer
Jul 10, 2017
PH
Hi would anyone know this error on Micros? I created and ISL file that will trigger the discount:

loyaltySS_iyoqzi.png

Here's the configuration of discount:

discounts_cx7ugd.png

discOptions_rnryhg.png

discDiscount_y3hvrj.png

I am not sure why that error occurs since I didn't set any max discount for the items.

Thanks!

Are you calling to correct discount? stellar?

On your first screen shot the pos shows the discount stellar (small 's') applied in the update window. The other screen shots show the discount you are working on as Stellar (large 'S') They would appear to be different discounts. Do you have another discount stellar?

Hi Wildbar,

I am not sure what you are talking about The first screen with small s is just a button with small captions. I don't think it will affect the discount.

Hi Manelandrea,

Wildbar is referencing the word steller on the the left side of the screen above the items. That field is populated by the discount it calls upon and since showing a small 's' and your configuration is showing the word Steller using a large 'S' it indicates that what is being called on may not be the discount item you are showing us. Like a spelling mistake. Any way if your sure its the correct discount i would check the itemizers tab and ensure that food your discounting qualifies. It may be only one of your 3.25 items are discountable, applying a discount total higher than applicable items would prompt this error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back