Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MAX 9.32 Print Monitoring Queue from Maint. Term.??

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachelle

Technical User
Jul 30, 2003
US
Okay, When I go to my MAX maint term and enter Diagnostics it won't allow me to enter the Monitor Print Queue portion. I get the following message, "Print Monitor terminated. Invalid request ID in print job file." I have removed all print hosts and have reconfigured the capacity configurator but, I still don't have access to this feature. Any ideas???

rachelle

no matter where you go, there you are.

I have the exact same problem and I am hoping someone can help us out. I was told that I had to delete printers and then add them back from the actual MTE sessions (PCs) in order to change the numbering scheme. I haven't tried that yet since our site is across the state. But you are not alone in this - any insight anyone??? THANKS

Ravenlc

Rachelle -

Someone responded to me on an earlier post and said their vendor had to get in on the UNIX level, but that it didn't take long to fix. He had to call in help from the vendor. Just wanted to let you know.
Thanks.

I have the same problem, and Nortel says 8.71 is not supported anymore.
I have access to UNIX level but don't know what to delete or change (rename) to fix it.

The Nortel Tech told me he knew how to fix it and it would not be to long.

I figured its a file I would have to rename...

Does anyone know wich file has to be moved , deleted or renamed?

Cawho
PBX.Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back