Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MATworX Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

roaming

IS-IT--Management
Feb 1, 2005
US
I am trying to use MATWorX Studio version 3.53.0023 to manage stations and add some names to the extensions. but when I click on "manage Station" I get the error: "Run-time 384: A form cannot be moved or sized while minimized or Maximized."

I have tried to uninstall and re-install several times, but same problem. Id does not give the error on all functions, I can swap stations.

Anyone encountered this before ??

Thanks

*MATWorX Studio does not support the Windows XP feature - Visual Styles on Windows and Buttons. If
this feature is enabled, a "Run-Time Error 384" may occur. To prevent this error, please disable this
feature by performing the following steps:
Step 1. Open the control panel and double click on the "system" icon to edit system properties.
Step 2. Click on the Advanced tab in the System Properties window.
Step 3. Click on the Settings button to open Performance Options windows.
Step 4. Scrolling to the bottom of the list box on the Visual Effects tab and un-check "Use visual
styles on windows and buttons."
Step 5. Click OK to save settings.
Step 6. Finished.

Gary

Great. It worked.

Thanks Very, Very much.

Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back