Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MAT Call Accounting Format

Status
Not open for further replies.

NTOldTimer

Programmer
Jun 26, 2003
US
We've got MAT here that pulls CDR from several sites. A couple of them have been identified by the Accounting Department as having a different format for the Digits field. Most sites show the NPA, NXX and # all together.
(Example 2025551212) A couple of the sites format the digits like this NPA NXX-#### (Example 202 555-1212) I've been all through this thing comparing this to that in the Trunk Call Digits Translation and Carrier Pricing Template. I just can't find it.. Where does MAT get those spaces and dashes?

NT Old Timer...
Although it is most likely someone on this forum can answer your post, you might try the 'Meridian Systems' forum.. If this is just a case of Old Timer's we'll forgive ya.

PhM

Ah. Now if only I was in the right forum! Sorry!

PhM

I would think one of the scripts but why it does it sometimes and not all the time I don't know

MAT gets the digit format with spaces etc from the carrier pricing template. All the digit patterns should be in there by default. If the digits are formated all together with no location or cost it can be 2 things.
1. Your location bookls could be out of date. Meaning that area code & exchange might be missing causing this.
2. Have you added trunks to the PBX and not entered them in the telephone configuration. To check this run a Telephone configuration report and check the omitted trunks section. If you have some trunks ther you have to add them to the telephone config.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back