Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mass Update to Agents 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

uvtech

MIS
Nov 5, 2002
US
Is there any way to make a mass change to Agents? I have a system that I have taken over and they way it is designed requires me to modify about 200 agents in order to add a skillset and the appropriate priority each and every time they decide to make a new skillset. And it is starting to happen more often.

If you have Web Client you can use the Web Client Spreadsheets. You can use them to add, delete or modify all the information in the SCCS. If you don't have web, well I can't think of a may to make a bulk change. Web Client is your answer.

TWM

I have the web client but have never used it. Where could i get steps and the worksheet to complete this.

You will find that information in the Web Client documentation. You must be logged in as webadmin. You will find the configuration spreadsheets under the Configuration section. The web client has the spreadsheets. You download them to your PC. Since you have a database, your spreadsheets will already have information in them. You can then add/delete or modify the information and then upload them back to the server. Very slick! You will love it!

TWM

Thanks this tool is awesome. I never used the web client before but I will start using it for this. I can not say thanks enough TheWorkingMan. I've been asking everyone and no one could tell me how to do this.

Another way to do this is through the web client. Go to Contact Center Management and use the skillset view. choose the skillset you want to add or modify and you can then add the skillset or modify the priority all in one screen. It may be quicker than creating the spreadsheet and uploading it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back