Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

mass mailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrighty43

Programmer
Aug 4, 2004
GB
hi, i am having trouble with my mass mailing application, it gives me an error after always sending the 3rd mail. at this addres is the zip file with a similar project that is giving me exactly the same problem, could you please have a look at it and tell me what is wrong.

( i can asure u their or no viruses e.t.c. attatched, if u find any feel free to get me banned from here)

Thank You
chris.

You will probably get better answers if you read faq222-2244 first to get some guidelines on forum usage. Find which area of your code is giving you the problem, be specific about the problem and show us the specific code and error message.

'If we're supposed to work in Hex, why have we only got A fingers?'

the problem is though i can't narrow it down to which part of the code it is. yes it gives me an error in one part, but that is due to the pervious part, and they all interlink, it is really easy to see the output of the problem in the file i put up, but i can't for the life of me find out where the problem originates or why it is happpening.

wrighty43-

did you actually read the faq the johnwm pointed out? People that help in these forums generally go by the guidelines posted in that faq. This isn't Burger King where you can have it your way.

Also worth pointing out that freewebs.com is on my list of restricted sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back