Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mass COR changes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tklamb

IS-IT--Management
Mar 24, 2008
CA
OK I don't think there is a way but there should be... we use analog exts to activate relays for remote door release so I assign a COR to this analog extension and only allow users who need to release the door access to call that COR... great! Problem is I have hundreds of COR's that I now have to modify so they can't dial the analog extension and release the door.

Find and Replace in ASA does not include Calling Permissions, does anyone know of a method?

can you not just change the options on the analogue station cor so that the other cors cant access it instead of doing it the other way round or have i misunderstood??

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)
ACIS (UC)

What about importing the data? First export then use excell to change what you like then import?

fat that would be even more work, every cor is unique

Seems like you would set the FRL on the COR that opens the doors to something higher than the standard user CORs have. Then change COR of the stations that can open the doors to the new COR.

Thanks for clearing that up monty, the options I believe you refer to are for permissions to call other cor's not denying their ability to call you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back