Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mask CLI on isdn aoutgoing call (per station)

Status
Not open for further replies.

donok

Technical User
Dec 1, 2004
IT
Hello Guys,
I was hoping it was a simple setup but maybe I make some mistakes. I need to mask the calling number (per station) during the outgoing ISDN calls.
I added "r" on page 2 of the station "To Station CPN - Send Calling Number? = R", but nothing changes. During outgoing calls is always presented to the caller instead of "restricted number".
Any idea? What have I forgotten?
Thank you.
CM 6.01
PS: I have also enable the SA8967 and the new relative parameter in the COR, but nothing change...

If your outbound trunk is using public-unknown you can add an entry for the specific station(s) and possibly just enter a bogus value for the CLID or enter a CLID that is valid but does not relate to that station.

We usually send the DID for our customer service main menu.

- Miguel

A very wise and well respected man once told me "Shut Up!".

Hi simreal.
I've found that on release 5.2.1 everything works properly (after setting the table pub-unk ...), but with release 6.0.1 I still have the problem. Unfortunately I can not do a track with MST S8800 because the server is not decoding. Do you have any other suggestions?

Thank you.

If you look at your mst configs (display mst) you should see that trace analyzer is set to "y". If it isnt then you need to change it. Then you should be able to use the web interface to read the decoded mst.

the commands for MST are disable mst, change mst, enable mst, and display mst.

you have to disable before you can make any changes. Once you make changes you have to enable for mst for it to start running/tracing again.

- Miguel

A very wise and well respected man once told me "Shut Up!".

Hi all,
the problem was found on side provider. Service CLIR was not enabled.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back