Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MAS Sales Order - FreightAmt

Status
Not open for further replies.

sactowngirl

Programmer
May 30, 2008
Hello all,

I'm been using MAS BOI to create sales orders by code, but now I'm facing this issue, I can't set any value to the FreightAmt column. All of the values are saved correctly but for some reason at the end the FreightAmt is $0.00. I used to have this problem with the ItemPrice but I solved using the PriceOverride column. Is there something that I'm missing for the FreightAmt? This is the code I'm using:

//These lines are saved correctly
retVal = oSalesOrderEntry.InvokeMethodByRef("nSetValue", new object[] { "TermsCode$", masSalesOrder.TermsCode });
retVal = oSalesOrderEntry.InvokeMethodByRef("nSetValue", new object[] { "TaxSchedule$", taxSchedule.ToUpper() });

//This line is not doing anything
retVal = oSalesOrderEntry.InvokeMethodByRef("nSetValue", new object[] { "FreightAmt", masSalesOrder.FreightAmt });

retVal is not returning any error so I'm guessing that I inserted the value correctly but there must be a rule I'm missing.

Thanks for your help,
Ale.

Do they have the system set to calculate freight?

Dawn

Where can I find that option in MAS Desktop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back