Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MAS & AWC (Collaboration Issue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitelpoep

IS-IT--Management
Jun 10, 2008
ZA
Hi,

I have installed AWC on MAS and are trying to do a web conference, I have installed the Collaboration Client successfully but when I try and join the conference I get the following error.

"An Error occured. Your web server cannot be reached to provide more detail."

This is all on a flat network so there is no firewall between the pc and the server.

I can open the Collaboration Player, but it does not launch when I do a Browser Test.

If anyone knows what the issue is please let me know. Thanks
again.

cheers

What are the two IP addresses you assigned the AWC?

The single biggest problem with communications is the illusion that it has taken place.

I only used a internal IP address as it will sit behind the firewall. I am trying to just keep it internal for now.

IP address is 10.0.8.10

I think that you have to connect to the FQDN not the IP address via the browser and the accept and install the certificate

Share what you know - Learn what you don't

You need an external address nat to the internal address otherwise it will not work

Thanks Supernova99,that worked.

Installed the Collaboration Client and then used the FQDN.

Thanks again.

no problem glad to help

Share what you know - Learn what you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back