Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mas 90 errors 15 & 105

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat325i

MIS
Mar 28, 2003
I have a customer who's running Mas 90, I think v. 3.4 on a Novell 4.11 server.

When I try to access Mas 90 from one workstation I get an "unable to load ResourceLib:90wres32.dll" error followed by a "Error 15 in program SYZDLL as line 4140" error.

If I try to run it on another workstation I get "Error 105 in program APWDAA at line 0510" when trying to go into one of the modules.

Does anyone know what's going on here?

I'm not sure if it's related, but when I was initially trying to get in it would not let me in giving me a "ProvideX:Initialization" error that "3 user limit exceeded. Contact your dealer for an upgrade. No valid activation found!!" I stopped getting this error after I rebooted the server

thanks for your help...

first, why don't you find out if your user limit has been exceeded? run the following at File | Run:

*info

That should tell you how many users you're allowed. Also, when did this error start? Have you been using Mas 90 for awhile and then this suddenly occurred? Or did you just install it?

Did you run a workstation setup? Perhaps try rerunning it.

The customer figured it out- I'm not sure what he did. He's been dealing with this software for years, but he was out on the day I was working on it...

Thanks for your reply, anyway.

Nat,

I am having a similar issues with a client of mine. Can you point me in any direction to troublshoot this? I am running Mas90 over a VPN connection to the server, and I get the 90wres32.dll error each time I try to open anything within the program -- but eventually it does work.
Thank you.

nat325i,

I am having this very same issue on a Server 2003 box. Can you post what the solution was for this?

Thanks!

Error: unable to load resourcelib:90wres32.dll

GETTING AN ERROR 105 AT LINE 1090 IN SWQUERY.XEQ SOMEONE PLEASE HELP i'VE UNINSTALLED/REINSTALLED. i FIGURED OUT IT MUST BE IN MY DATA FILES BECAUSE ONCE I COPY THEM BACK IN THEN I GET THE ERROR MY CLIENT IS VERY DESPERATE....

Try going to "Run" type "Regsrv32 <path>\90wres32.dll". that will register the DLL.

The data file that MAS 90 is accessing may be damaged. For example, if the error occurs while looking up Sales Orders, then SO1 may be damaged. Rebuild the file that ALE Lookup is accessing when the error occurred. If rebuilding the file does not fix the error, one of the ALE Query files may be damaged. Restore or replace the ALE Query files: Rename SY1Q01, SY1Q02, SY1Q03, SY1Q04, and SY1QDD. Restore these files from backup or reinstall LM and all other modules.

MAS 90, 200 & 500 Accounting Software Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back