Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MAS 90 Error 12, Program: SWCOCX, Line: 130 when trying to print Crystal Report on Win 7 64-bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

greggmh123

IS-IT--Management
Oct 10, 2013
US
Hello!

I just installed the workstation setup on Win 7 Pro 64-bit system for a client's ancient MAS 90 for Windows 3.71 which resides on their server.

Everything appears to be fine except when trying to print a Crystal Report, at which time we get this error:

Error 12, Program: SWCOCX, Line: 130
A DLL is either corrupt, not been properly registered, or incorrect version.
Please contact your system administrator.

The user is a local admin, CR 8.5 was installed from the CD. It still works fine from his XP system.

Tomorrow (Thursday 10/17/13), I will try the "Scr8_webregfix.exe" fix that I found in Google searches tonight. When I remotely ran that fix (via LogMeIn) on another new Win 7 Pro 64-bit system, I never saw any indication that it ran, and I cannot log into their MAS 90 to test it (I have no user account). How can one tell if the Scr8_webregfix.exe run was successful?

Thank you!

Gregg Hill

FYI, the "Scr8_webregfix.exe" fix failed to help. They are going to contact Blytheco for help.

SWEET!!!

As I was typing up notes to send to Blytheco, a thought popped into my noggin...turn off UAC on the workstation, re-run wksetup, reinstall CR. It works fine now.

Gregg

dfeller,

They do not have a regular support contract with Blytheco. Blytheco is the company who installed their MAS 90 many years ago, and they call them once in blue Moon and get one-off support even without a contract.

Gregg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back