Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MAS 90 and ODBC to shipping system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Which table(s) contain shipto information associated with the order number? I am trying to connect UPS OnLine WorldShip (free to a MAS 90 system in order to manually process open orders.

I believe it is the "SO_03SOHistoryHeader" table using the "ShipTo_NAME" field.

Rich

UPS-TECH,
I also work for UPS and would like to know if you ever used the MAS90 on a UNIX System. This customer has a MAS90 on a UNIX System but does not have the ODBC Driver. Would you know where I could get that Driver because it is not on the MAS90 CD, or how would I make that connection. Please let me know as I am running out of ideas.

Thanks

UPS Tech-

What version of Mas90 are they on? Although I have done little work on the Unix version, everything I have touched for the last 3 years the ODBC drivers automatically install themselves - infact they have to in order for the crystal reports that come with Mas90 to work.

Maybe Unix is completely different.
Software Support for Sage Mas90, Macola, Crystal Reports, Goldmine and MS Office

Hi all,
I'm trying to pull, via MAS90 ODBC driver, information from three tables. SO5, SOB, and a third table which has UPS service level and telephone information into WorldShip.

When going to SO5 alone, the import works fine. But when there is a left join to another table I cannot pull any info and get the error, "cannot find record".

So far the only thing I have figured out is that I can connect two table with one equal join. WorldShip does not allow two keys apparently.

A programmer friend said it is possible to add a sql statement "somewhere" to allow the UPS computer to pull from all three tables. In MAS90 I assume.

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back