Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MAS 90 & Crystal Reports Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapling

IS-IT--Management
Oct 17, 2008
Hi,

I'm having trouble creating a duplicate form in MAS90. I want to make a duplicate of the Open Orders by Promise Date Report, but no matter how I do it, it won't work. I tried to duplicate it using report manager and I always get an error saying that the string is not defined. I tried to open it in designer, then re-saving it and it doesn't work. I know that it uses a Wrk table in MAS to work, but can anyone give me a hint of what I'm doing wrong. Thank you so much.

What version of MAS90 are you using?

Where are you trying to open the duplicate report? If you are trying to open it outside of MAS(or the module it was created in), then it wont work. As you stated, its based off a Wrk table, and that table is a temporary holding table for data when you are generating the specific information at that point.

What I have had to do in the past is recreate the report using standard tables to get the same information, so that the report can be run at anytime and anyplace inside or outside of MAS.

Hope that helps.

Mike

I using MAS version 4.11. I want to slightly edit the report, but it's a standard report. I wanted to use its template as a guide. Pulling all the information from all the different tables would be quite cumbersome.

Thanks for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back