Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MAS 90 4.3 BOI - New Object Error: 200

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmcrm

Programmer
Jul 15, 2010
US

I have a script that creates a session, when it hits the "SY_SESSION" it throws the New Object Error: 200

Set oScript = CreateObject("ProvideX.Script")
oScript.Init(objPath & "\HOME")
Set oSS = oScript.NewObject("SY_SESSION")

MAS 90 4.3 up and running, the "Allow External Access" checkbox is checked.

Any suggestions to help troubleshoot?

You should be posting on community.sagemas.com They have a section on BOI where MAS resellers and Sage tech people discuss issues such as this.

BigLouie: Shame on you for sending people elsewhere. :)

You have your path as an object? (objPath & "\HOME") I'm not sure that is correct. The path should just be a constant or a string, not an object.

I would try "hard-coding" the path in the oScript.Init and see if that solves your problem.... for example:

oScript.Init("C:\MAS90\HOME")

... if it works then, you know that the path is the issue.

You can always check it by putting a

msgbox(objPath & "\HOME") and make sure that the path is correct....

Just my 2¢

"What the captain doesn't realize is that we've secretly replaced his Dilithium Crystals with new Folger's Crystals."

--Greg

Why not send someone to the one forum on the web where Sage engineers, tech people and programmers post about BOI. He will get more and better responses there. Plus this topic has already been covered over there.

By that logic, all Microsoft questions should be posted on the Microsoft site; all Java questions should be posted on Sun's site, all HP Questions should be posted on HP's site.... the list goes on and on.

I don't believe that "Go ask the vendor" is quite what Tek-Tips was formed for.... :)

Just a nickel's worth of my 2 cents. ;)

Just my 2¢

"What the captain doesn't realize is that we've secretly replaced his Dilithium Crystals with new Folger's Crystals."

--Greg

Let me point out that on community.sagemas.com in the BOI section there are post each day dealing with scripts and BOI with answers being provided by everyone from Sage engineers to master developers to power users. On Tek-Tips so far all this thread has generated is a few quips on where to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back