Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mapping Problem HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IjumpOverU

Technical User
Jul 31, 2003
US
OK I appologize for the repeated posts, but I know of no other place to ask these questions. I am having a problem trying to map two simple xml documents. The structure of the documents is identical, and I am just mapping them one for one except using a uppercase functiod on the first field. The map compiles with no warnings no problems, but when messaging picks up the document and tries to process it I get this error:

An error occurred in BizTalk Server.

Details:
------------------------------
[0x0139] The XML document could not be translated. The map specified by reference " failed. Verify that the map is up to date.

[0x0140] The following channel configuration setting is not valid: "FIGoodsMovement"

[0x013f] The server could not finish processing the document.

[0x1730] Suspended Queue ID: "{7F0187B2-26D4-498D-8F02-241D1925B240}"

[0x013f] The server could not finish processing the document.

I am at my wits end trying to get this to work, please help!!

Thanks,
Adam

Just a note:
If I remove all mappings and just have one constant value for the destination I still get the same error??!!

More details:

10 Minutes after each one of these failures I get an Info message in my Application Log that says that an MSDTC session timed out, tearing down the session. They seemed to be related but I cannot find any problem with my DTC or any immidiate relation between the two.

Thanks again!!

Here are several more things to try:

1) Restart the Biztalk Service on the Biztalk Server
If that doesn't resolve the problem...
2) Make sure the map file contains the latest changes made to the input and output specifications. Replace source and destination specification in the mapper, recompile the map and save it to the webdav folder.
If that doesn't resolve the problem...
3) refresh all Messaging manager objects by going onto the Server and in the Biztalk installation directory, SDK folder, Messaging Samples folder, Refresh Messaging Manager folder, run the refresh executable and select to refresh all components.

Let me know how this works.

Has there been a resolution to this error? I am very interested since I am getting the same error within an automated channel/port, with a map that executes flawlessly in the development gui. I tried all the suggestions posted previously, still, same error.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back