Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

mapping IE security settings to regsitry keys 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

edt82

Technical User
Oct 9, 2002
AU
Hey All,

Has anyone ever stumbled upon a thread/site etc that tranlates all the registry keys in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\3....this branch contains all the security settings for the Internet Zone ussed to classify sites.

I want to find out the mapping of security settings in IE->Internet Options->custome level (Internet) to the registry keys.

If you could let me know or if anyone could post this, that'll be much appreciated

What!!?? sorry for posting this twice, it was accidental and I can't/not sure how to delete it. Please post to the latest one. Apologies again.

FYI, you can use the Red Flag option on your own posts with a brief explanation and Tek-Tips management will take care of it.

Thanks Smah for that management tip.

Thanks bcastner, that's exactly what I was after. I thought I had already searched the MS site carefully...better review my search techniques eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back