Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MAP function in Crystal 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

wall7527

Instructor
Aug 15, 2000
US
Can anyone direct me to a FAQ or any online documentation about creating and viewing maps in Crystal Reports 7?

There's a chapter on maps in my Crystal Rep;orts 7 Complete Referenc book; however I have not used the function. Apparently you start with Insert\Map from the pull-down menu or click the Map icon on the Genral toolbar to access a Map Expert.
Haven't looked at the Help in the program for this, but I'll take a look at it. Do you have a specific question?

Joel

Thanks Joel,

I don't really have a particular question, I was just wondering if anyone knew of any online resources that I could take a look at. Or even recommed a good reference book.

I use The Complete Reference Crystal Reports 7, written by George Peck (comes with a CD-ROM containing Seagate Analysis and Seagate Info 7. The copyright 1999 edition is available from the on-line bookstores for about $35. I took a quick look at the help on Maps from within the program, and it is extensive. I'd start there.

Joel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back