Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Many fields in one design view report

Status
Not open for further replies.

eebabe

IS-IT--Management
Jul 17, 2003
US
I'm designing a report with 150 fields and wanted to find out a way to fit them in a single design view report. If using a legal size landscape page setup I have to use 4 design view pages and therefore have 4 different reports instead of having 1 report with 4 pages.

Thanks.

Even on 21" x 21" all 150 fields does not fit across. So what I did was use Legal size page setup and broke down the report into 4 separate reports ie. r_Datasheet1 to r_Datasheet4. I wanted to put all 150 fields into one so I have to run the report one time and not four separate times.

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks.

There is no real alternative in Access if you have a need for wider report formats.

I somewhat question 150 fields but I assume you understand your needs much better than I do.

Duane
Hook'D on Access
MS Access MVP

Yeah, I looked again at the 22 x 22 and no way it can fit 150 fields. So I program VBA to open the other 3 reports when users click on the first report. This way they don't have to click 3 different times.

Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back