Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Manual GL entries report 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurt711

MIS
Feb 21, 2008
US
I'm hoping someone can help. We have an old Great Plains install using Btrive database. I need to get some historical data out for an audit but am not getting anywhere with builtin inquiries. I need a report that shows manual GL entries by year. Looking through report writer and crystal reports, I see Account Master and Account Transaction History are the tables I could get this data out of. What I can't figure out is how to just get manual entries or to get data for whole year. I still am having to do it by individual account number. I have no experience with this, I'm just a network admin who is being asked to pull historical data. I might have to put in call to MS but not sure if they still support GP6 using btrive. I appreciate any guidance or refer to any consultants on this board that would be willing to taking on this tiny job.

Thanks.

You have to look for transaction with the Document source for journal entry, Normally "GJ".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back