Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Manual for HP laserjet 111p - HELP! 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hc25036

Technical User
Jan 5, 2001
DE
I have just bought a secondhand Laserjet 111p (for the kids!), but found that the HP website has downloadable manuals only from the Lasertjet 4 series. An Altavista search hasn't found anything - can anyone help me out with an alternative source?

Many thanks

Rick

LaserJet II and III's are fairly easy to operate - I haven't found a specific on-line manual, since they closely resemble the 4V (which has superceded them).

However there is quite a wealth of information around the web on more specific issues with these printers, such as error codes and the like.

Try using Google rather than Alta Vista - it pulls in far more results, and tends to be more accurate.

I'd say plug the printer in and see how you get on, then look for help if you have a problem with it.

I hope this is helpful

Thanks - I have told friends and colleagues so many times to "RTFM" that I feel naked without one! No problems so far so I'll take your good advice....

Hi,

PayPal me $20.00 and I'll send you one.

lelliott@erols.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back