Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Manual BC8 or BC9 - MD 110 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerray

Programmer
Nov 6, 2007
BR
I need the manual BC8 or BC9 in CD or PDF??
Thanks.

Gidday Gerray;

Ericsson does not post manuals as PDF .. BC8 & BC9 are available as Dynatext ( hyperlink navigation) early manual.

Later Ericsson use a program called Alex (html browsing using internet Explorer or Netscape.)

Files are large around; bc 8 48.612 mb, bc 9 56.194 mb .. you need to contact your Vendor.

regards
NacComTek

Hi........I'm in the same situation as you. Have you had any luck finding the documentation? I'm looking for BC11 and 12. Any help would be appreciated and if I run across the same, I would be happy to send links to you.

Also, any idea on the BP250 documentation?

Thanks!

Hi,
I have it ;-D but only for ALEX

Best Regards
tczmbara

I can share it

Best Regards
tczmbara

tczmbara, docs are not freeware.
please do not post any links or thread will be deleted...

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

Well.........since I don't want to step on any toes and I'm willing to PAY for this information, can you help me out with finding someone to PAY for both the MD110 and BP250 documentation?

Once again,just trying to solve a problem here and any help would be appreciated.

please contact your local E/// dealer for buying the documentation.

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back