Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Managers unable to select void reason when voiding an item in Aloha

Status
Not open for further replies.

PosTech72

Technical User
Oct 7, 2014
US
I am wondering if anybody has any idea to how to give the manager the ability to select a void reason on the terminal when voiding an item. I believe it is just automatically selecting the default void reason that you specify within the jobcode. The reason this is an issue is because managers would like to select why they are voiding an item for overhead reporting such as insight so area managers, shareholders can see why items are being voided. If anybody has any ideas let me know.

You create different void reasons in Aloha Manager. You can then decide if they void effected inventory or not. This setting can effect your product mix

AlohaRoss
An Aloha POS 3rd Party support Solution company.
PM me on Reddit

Well they have 5 different void reasons already created but for some reason it doesn't allow a manager to select a void reason it just goes with the default you set under the jobcode automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back