Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Manager will not open

Status
Not open for further replies.

puss1946

Vendor
Jul 3, 2014
US
I have not installed ip office for a couple of years. {semi retired } I am trying to install an IP 500 Basic for a friend and Manager will not open. My Manager is 11.0.04.0.0 build 74 and my SD card is 11.1.0.0.0 build 237. Avaya would not sell me a SD card so I got one on ebay. Every where I look for a link for 11.1.0.0.0 I'm referred to Avaya which will not give it to me because I,m not a partner.

I've tried using both LAN and WAN ports 192.168.42.2 and 192.168.43.2 and will come up with the system info but will not let me pick the system and open.

Any help would be appreciated

You would need R11.1 software to get it to connect right now. You should put the SD card in a PC and recreate it to the version you do have.

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

I have never done recreate SD card before. I just ordered a SD card reader and am supposed to get it tomorrow. Is there a

Hit a wrong button. Is there a forum on how to do it. Thanks

put the SD card into the PC then open your manager go to file/Advanced then format SD card. Chose the partner options as needed, your SD card will say what it is. If you are in the US chose ULAW. Once this is done go to file/advanced then recreate SD Card chose the Partner option if prompted chose the web manager files as well.
**Do not use the Windows format on the card or it will be invalid for use in the IP Office**
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back