Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Manage email list for small retail shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdpress

Technical User
Aug 16, 2002
US
We have a gift shop and and small e-mail list - about 200 names, I don't see it growing by more than 10 or so a month. My wife wants to send out e-mails announcing sales or events - once or twice a month. Does anyone no of a good software package to handle this? I've got some MS Access skills - but never had to deal with email - so any clues to Access solution would be appreciated.

Right now I'm just using yahoo mail and sending batches of 20 at a time -- its a pain.

Thanks for any help.

Hi,

I use custom software to send lists so I personally don't have any experience with external mailing list software. However as nobody else has offered any suggestions, phpList are offering a hosted trial:

Hope this helps,

Wullie

The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails. - John Maxwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back