Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Malicious Call Trace

Status
Not open for further replies.

1a22ip

Technical User
Jun 11, 2003
US
Good Day ALL. Does anyone have a step by step on setting this up? Or if there is any other way to record these nuts to my NICE.

Thanks in advance
ED

1a2 to ip I seen it all

I'd like this info as well.... I need to get my MCT operational in the very near future.

Thanks in advance,

Greg

Rick46256 Thanks for the reply. Question? How

Thanks
ED

1a2 to ip I seen it all

Bump???

1a2 to ip I seen it all

Hi,
change mct-group-extensions - add number of station who can control the mct call

change station a then, on button assignements set up: mct-act, and mct-contr

if you have record the call:
change system-parameters features
and then set up Malicious call trace parameters (voice recorder trunk group)

set up activation and deactivation mct in
change feature-access-codes

and when someone call you just press mct-act button, vi mct-contr button you can view the informations

cancel flashing button with Deactivation MCT features-acces-code

has anyone know, whow send malicious call trace request to the trunk(isdn), from MCT call arrives
thx

I got this working but now I have to fight with Nice. The nice is digital and the Recorder trunk group is analog?

Go figure
ED

1a2 to ip I seen it all

We use Witness Call Recording, and they have an on-demand recording feature (AIM = Agent-Initiated Monitoring) that we use in place of MCT. I'm surprised that Nice doesn't have anything similar.

Susan
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
- Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

MCT is offered by Avaya as a external tool. You get the Aux trunk card port configured as MCT port & connect it on the audio in port of a standard desktop machine. when the agent on system presses the MCT act button, the call would get recorded on the machine dedicated for MCT. The same is also recorded in 'li mct' However the MCT is limited on the number of port as one only.

Witness has AIM (agent initiated monitoring) on agent desktop which can record the agent call when initiated.

Nice has no tool as of now, but you can get Nice API to be integrated with your application or can use SDK to have a small application build for agent. When agent will press the record key on API application, the call would get recorded on Nice. so you have an option on Nice as well. I think its call 'NiceLink'

With NICE there is a few ways to do this. There is the Agent ROD, like the Witness. There is also a few ways of recording these types of calls, but it depends on what type of logger you have.

If you have a Digital or Analog recorder, you can setup a phone to auto answer, and put a speed dial/confrence on the phones. This would call the recorded station and record it. You can also, if it is a QA system, do he same thing, but make a schedule to record every call to the MCT extension.

I have done all of these in the past, and they all work.

Let me know if I can help anyway else.

NetechSys

Hi,
i need send IDR message - Identification Request message - message sent in the backward direction to request action regarding the malicious call identification supplementary service - from PBX Definity to the Public Switch.
I dont want recording MCT on PBX Definity, but on public Switch (on the provider's site), does anyone know how send this request message ?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back