Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Making NCOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

HVehari

Technical User
Sep 4, 2003
SA
Hi friends,
I have a problem to make new NCOS with option 11C. I like to create
4 NCOS that can do following job

NCOS1 : for only DN to DN no Trunk lines access
NCOS2 : Can dial only local calls.
NCOS3 : Can dial calls starting with first digit X
where X is 0 to 9

NCOS4 : Can dial calls starting with XX
where XX is = 00

with best regards,

HVehari

WHAT NCOS DO YOU HAVE NOW

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS

1.first make your MAXT value to 5 in your FTR data ( u have to use LD 15 to change the value).
2.Then come and create the CRNO as o and to the INIT prompt say Deny.This will makes the route selection invalid if they dial any digit.
3.Then u can make the next CRNO entry with INIT as ALOW and DENY as 0.(which will allow digits 1-9 to pass thru the route.
4.Then make the next entry CRNO with INIT as ALOW which will alow all the digits to pass thru the digits thru the route.

Also take care on FRL assingments while assigining NCOS to extns..

Dear krish8987,

What do you mean "Take care on FRL assingments while assigning NCOS to extns..."

I will always be puzzled with "NCOS", "FRL", "TGAR"...etc.

Your advice will be so appreciated!

York

While u create now NCOS you have to map those NCOS to FRL's in ld 87 under NCTL prompt.Under there prompt u have to give the NRAG (will be 0,1,2,3,etc) and for each NRANG u have to assin an FRL vaule.Usually do one to one mapping.

Say if you NCOS is 0 say FRL as 0 and so on.

Also in RDB under FRL give one one value.

Genrally if extns has TLD class of service then these FRL's will paly an important role.

If u have one to one mapping of Ncos and FRL the restrictions u configured in ld 49 under each CRNOS will apply to the telesets ncos value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back