Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Making a call with phone manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

rivassm

Technical User
May 7, 2007
US
I have a site that uses phone manager lite, everything works except one user is having problems making calls from the program. Everyone else can double click a number in the call log on their computer and it will automatically dial the number and take the phone off hook. When this user tries to do the same thing nothing happens, I believe that the phone says "incompatible" so that would sound like a short code issue to me, but what short code or am I even on the right track? Thanks!!!

Nothing to do with shortcodes, what type of handset is it? Does it say incompatible all the time or only when you double click?

ACS - IP Office Implement

"I'm just off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers

It's a 4412D, same as the other users. It only says incompatible when trying to make a call using phone manager. So yes double clicking on the number in the call log.

Sounds like her phone/user is not adding a "1" in front of the numbers in her call log (either that or "91").

Have try just trying to use redial, does that work?

Thanks,
Brad@AAAPhone.com

I'll try that I'm going over there tomorrow am and I'll let you know what I find out.

It is working now, not sure why no changes were made maybe has something to do with the number she was trying to call. Thanks for the help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back