Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Make an unbound label visible and unvisible 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

d1004

Programmer
May 9, 2002
US
My problem is that once the user click on a button, a label would be visible. That part I got it. But after they go to the next record, I want the label to disappear. However, that is not happening.
Basically, the only time the label appears is when a user click on the specified button for that specified record only.
However, it wouldn’t work because the label appear once the button is clicked, and it keeps on appearing for the following record after that.
Currently, I’ve tried using the Form Property, After Update (Event Procedure) -> Me.lblTest.Visible = False
Any suggestion on how to get it fixed.
Thank you ahead of time for your help.

Did you try putting it on the OnCurrent event?
On Current(Event Procedure) -> Me.lblTest.Visible = False

How are you having the user navigate through the records? If you are using Command Buttons then it would be very easy, put your Me.lblTest.Visible = False in the command button on click event for both next and previous also first and last buttons if you have those as well.

Regards,
gkprogrammer

Ohhh, that works..But now I have another dilemma...But it doesn't relate to this issue..Anyhow, thank you very much.

Hi d1004,

If you get an answer that works for your question you should always be sure to star it so that people browsing through the questions will know that the correct answer has already been supplied.

Regards,
gkprogrammer

I will...thanks for letting me know...All this time, I never star it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back