Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

maintenance tray

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJS16

IS-IT--Management
Feb 25, 2005
US
my maintenance tray is shadderd it still goes in and would catch the ink however the roller in it can not go up im asuming that is why it is jamming as it attempts to go around the drum i had purchesed this printer today for 75 dollars and was hopeing to see it working how much and where can i get one of the trays. Also when i got it it had a call for service code 31.300.42 witch i managed to fix the issue myself.. if anyone has any ideas i would appreciate it.

Thanks
AJ

i forgot to add this is a tektronics phaser 840

The Maintenance tray p/n is 436035901 the list price is $100 but you may be able to get it cheaper through a local reseller. At the bottom of Xerox .com you can search for resellers from your zip.

Thanks Marty.

Do you think the issue with the jamming is caused by that roller not being able to lift or do you think i will need more than just that.. i want to get all the parts i might neeed so i can try to get it up monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back