Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Main Report/Sub Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

eileen1309

Programmer
Dec 6, 2004
US
I have a report that based on a date criteria will pull information. The subreport is where the detail is. Now if there is alot of information to be displayed in the detail section then the report displays nothing but runs to over 100 pages. If there are only a few items in the detail section it seems fine.

Any Ideas?

Are you saying that the Report Preview does not display any data but the Printed version of the same report does print data?

What would your ideal outcome be?

The header report contains basic information about the vendor the sub-report contains the data portion of the report (Payments made) which does not print and/or not visible. yet if i run the reports seperately they run fine.

I did set the sub-report to grow and shrink but still no go this particular vendor has at least three pages to the sub report if I run it seperately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back